I constantly find myself online shopping, discussing new products with friends, wishing I had more time to read that new or classic book but rarely doing so. My lack of follow through is usually due to time or monetary restrictions – sure I can lust over the Balenciaga strapped ankle boots but will I drop 1,200 crisp ones on a pair? Mmm… probably not.
Here’s my first rendition of my “Lust List” series and how to save on some cravings as well!
1. The Pearl by John Steinbeck; Steinbeck is my favorite author. Not only am I lusting over reading The Pearl, I am craving the time to do so…
2. iPad Mini; I just think they’re so convenient and fun. The perfect toy/gadget for so many reasons!
3. J-Brand Leather Skinnies; These are the epitome of a “lust” item partly for the cost and partly because of what they are. Nothing says lust like a pair of leather pants. Alternative: Free People Vegan Leather Skinnies
4. Vinyl Records; my roommate recently bought a record player and we’ve had so much fun listening to records
5. Vans Classic High-Tops; I’m a shoe fiend and have recently been sporting my sneaks, specifically my Nike and Converse high-tops. I’d love to bring back my middle school favorites to my post-college wardrobe.